the kagepro anime still feels unreal and probably because the cms so far are only images without actual movement so once i see everyone actually animated it’s gonna hit me that this whole thing is real and im gonna die
- I don’t know the original source/artist/poet. Found it on net and sharing.
the poem is by merrill glass and this is the source for the art!!
※Permission to upload this was given by the artist…..※
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
commission for a friend who wanted the trio in waiter get up
I did meet a fake geek girl once.
We were at school and she started to casually drop in that she liked comics/games/”geek stuff”, at the time I was wearing an iroman shirt. Deeper into the conversation i found that she didn’t know what I meant when I was referring to anything about the characters. When I questioned her about it a few days later she admitted that she had really just said it to get to know me better.
We ended up dating and while we were dating she got really into comics, DC especially, and found out that she really did enjoy the things she first said she did. I took her to her first convention. She met another guy there and ended up breaking up with me for him.
I went on to discover I was gay and fucked her brother.
Moral of the story. Comics lead to sex in the most unexpected ways.
This story was a riot from start to finish.